Fall Meeting Report & Library Directory

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I have posted the Fall 2005 LOOM Meeting Report here on the LOOM
      Yahoo site -- see the blue navigation box to the right. These were
      circulated to folks who attended the meeting and have now been
      forwarded to the CCAOM.

      Please take a look when you can. The report lists activities
      underway
      and our discussion at the meeting.

      Also added to the Files area is a draft of the CCAOM Library
      Directory. Last fall a number of us worked on this. Being that a
      few
      months have passed, it's possible changes need to be made to the
      directory. Please take a look at your entry in this directory and
      email me any changes.

      Best to you all,