RE: [ccaomlcaom] NCCAOM BIBLIOGRAPHY LISTS

  • Marcia Boland
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 20, 2008

      Just to complicate things, there is now a 2008 edition of the Fischbach, A manual of laboratory and diagnostic tests. We are using it now.

      I hope this helps,

      Thanks for following through with this Jim!

      Marcia Boland

      Librarian/Academic Assistant

      East West College of Natural Medicine

      3803 N. Tamiami Trail

      Sarasota, FL 34234

      (941) 355-9080 Ext.104

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 23, 2008
          go to the nccaom web page; go the national exams page; a table will appear with a link to the bibliography fo each test module,

          i am not sure how much Mr Shen is involved in the book list.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
            What is is the URL address for the nnccaom  national exams.
            Sorry, but I do not have this.
            Naomi