Re: [ccaomloom] Building agenda for the Fall LOOM meeting in Chicago
- the agenda items look fine--i will probably not attend due to financial restraints but i will send you an updated directory and any additional information.
Della Lawhon <dlawhon@...> wrote:
I suspect we should start thinking about the agenda for the upcoming
Fall meeting in Chicago (Oct 19, 1:30-500pm).
Here are some topics I'm aware of and there are likely more. Please
reply with any ideas you have about the meeting.
1. Get updates on three ongoing projects
- LOOM Member Directory
- Preferred OM journals list
- Preferred Library Vendors list
- OM journal article bibliographic database progress report
2. Makes plans to select a chair and governing process for LOOM.
(David has suggested we formalize the committee.)
3. Determine who can attend LOOM meetings, membership status, voting
rights, information access...
4. ACAOM update: I have contacted ACAOM and asked for more
information on the Library/Learning Resources sections of the
Essential Requirements for the Masters and Doctoral programs.
Essentially, do they have quantitative or qualitative measures by
which libraries and learning resources are evaluated?
If you know of a topic we need to address in the meeting... Please
feel free to suggest it for the agenda on the yahoo group.
Best to you all,
Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.