Re: [ccaomlcaom] meeting in Chicago October 15th.

  • mahate rose
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2008
      I will unfortunately be unable to attend the Chicago meeting. I am very interested in
      the topics you mentioned will be discussed however, especially the ACAOM evaluation
      format and forming local consortia for joint journal subscriptions. If I can be sent the minutes
      from the meeting I would much appreciate it.
      Mahate Osborn
      AIMC Berkeley