Re: [ccaomlcaom] meeting in Chicago October 15th.
- thanks for the information; generally althealthwatch is available from public library sources and accessible with a library card and pin number.
- I will unfortunately be unable to attend the Chicago meeting. I am very interested inthe topics you mentioned will be discussed however, especially the ACAOM evaluationformat and forming local consortia for joint journal subscriptions. If I can be sent the minutesfrom the meeting I would much appreciate it.Mahate OsbornAIMC Berkeley
--- On Thu, 9/4/08, emd89bz <emd89bz@...> wrote:
From: emd89bz <emd89bz@...>
Subject: [ccaomlcaom] meeting in Chicago October 15th.
Date: Thursday, September 4, 2008, 8:38 AMThis is a reminder that the Library Committee will meet on Wednesday,
October 15th in Chicago at 1:30 p.m. Room at the hotel to be
announced. Please submit items for the agenda through this group.
Here are a couple suggestions:
1. implications of the new ACAOM library evaluation format.
2. Possibility of forming local consortia to jointly purchase more
3. Procedures for providing materials to faculty--purchase or loan
from the collection?