Re: [ccaomlcaom] meeting in Chicago October 15th.

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4 12:44 PM
      thanks for the information; generally althealthwatch is available from public library sources and accessible with a library card and pin number.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4 2:19 PM
        I will unfortunately be unable to attend the Chicago meeting. I am very interested in
        the topics you mentioned will be discussed however, especially the ACAOM evaluation
        format and forming local consortia for joint journal subscriptions. If I can be sent the minutes
        from the meeting I would much appreciate it.
        Mahate Osborn
        AIMC Berkeley