RE: [ccaomlcaom] april meeting in san francisco

  • Linda Moore
    Message 1 of 26 , Apr 25, 2008

      I won’t be able to make the San Francisco meeting.   Will there be minutes of the meeting available?

      Thanks for your help!

      Linda

      Emperor’s College of T.O.M. Librarian

      Message 2 of 26 , Apr 25, 2008

        Forgot to mention, Emperor’s College has about 600 Serials (includes electronic and printed), 3,000 physical volumes of Books and 300 Audio-Visuals.   280 students are served, both Master’s and Doctoral Programs, and 1 part-time professional Librarian (20 hours per week) on site, 4 Student Assistants, 1 Bookstore/Library Manager.   Currently, LibraryThing is used as Library cataloging software, but we plan to move to LibraryWorld sometime this summer.

        Linda