Re: [ccaomloom] Projects worked on since Spring meeting

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
      i have completed the revision of the LOOM list and have a few follow up calls to finish it.

      Della Lawhon <dlawhon@...> wrote:
      Let's start an email thread of the LOOM work we've been doing since
      our Spring meeting.

      To start...

      I setup this Yahoo group which includes meeting minutes.

      If you're working on something or have completed a project you were
      assigned.  Please reply and let us know what you've been doing.

      Best,

      http://mail.yahoo.com