Projects worked on since Spring meeting

  • Della Lawhon
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      Let's start an email thread of the LOOM work we've been doing since
      our Spring meeting.

      To start...

      I setup this Yahoo group which includes meeting minutes.

      If you're working on something or have completed a project you were
      assigned. Please reply and let us know what you've been doing.

      Best,
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2005
        i have completed the revision of the LOOM list and have a few follow up calls to finish it.

        http://mail.yahoo.com