Library Collection proposal

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 4:22 PM
      Thanks Jim.

      We use Cybertools because it is availaable on the Internet and is the most comprehensive integrated system available for small libraries.  The other systems may work temporarily, but they lead to problems later and then  you have to convert your system.

      We catalog using LC with medical subject headings.  LC works best for the complementary and alternative medicine topics.