Re: [ccaomlcaom] Next meeting of the Library Group in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
      Let me know the details, place, time, day, and perhaps I can try to make it.
      Naomi Broering
      Pacific College of Oreintal Medicine

      On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 12:51 PM, emd89bz <emd89bz@...> wrote:
      Just an early reminder that the Library group will meet at the CCAOM
      conference in San Francisco, which takes place between April 30th and
      May 3rd.  No final arrangements have been announced regarding specific
      time and place.

      It is not too early to think about agenda items.  One item will
      probably revolve around the recent controversies on the DAOM program
      and the ACAOM decision.

      I am forwarding through a separate e-mail a revised document written in
      response to the Portland Meeting regarding requirements for information
      services.