Next meeting of the Library Group in San Francisco

  • emd89bz
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008
      Just an early reminder that the Library group will meet at the CCAOM
      conference in San Francisco, which takes place between April 30th and
      May 3rd. No final arrangements have been announced regarding specific
      time and place.

      It is not too early to think about agenda items. One item will
      probably revolve around the recent controversies on the DAOM program
      and the ACAOM decision.

      I am forwarding through a separate e-mail a revised document written in
      response to the Portland Meeting regarding requirements for information
      services.
    • David Sale
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2008

        Dear LCAOM Members:

                    The LCAOM committee meeting will most likely be on Wed. afternoon, April 30.  Generally, LCAOM always meets on Wednesday afternoon at CCAOM meetings. The detailed meeting schedule for all CCAOM committees will be posted to the Council’s website after the CCAOM Executive Committee’s annual meeting on March 7.  See the following link for the CCAOM meeting schedule as it currently stands: http://www.ccaom.org/pdf/Spring_Meeting_Schedule.pdf. CCAOM will be meeting at the Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco

        Thank you.

        David

        David M. Sale

        3909 National Drive

        Suite 125

        Burtonsville, MD 20866

        Telephone:  301-476-7791

        Fax:  301-476-7792

        E-mail: executivedirector@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2008
          Let me know the details, place, time, day, and perhaps I can try to make it.
          Naomi Broering
          Pacific College of Oreintal Medicine