90meeting in portland
- Oct 2, 2007A reminder that the library committee will meet in Portland on October
17th, Wednesday at 1:30 p.m.
1. mutual cooperation and support for libraries of oriental medicine.
2. expanding research resources, including free and subscription data
3. overall implications of the requirements of a doctoral program on
libraries of oriental medicine.
4. increased intercommunication between libraries through direct email
and use of the yahoo group account.
5. regularization of classification schemes for subject topics such as
acupuncture (Library of Congress and/or National Medical Library).
please let me know if there are additional items you would like discussed.