86Re: Meeting in Portland

  • Rebecca Hawthorne
    Sep 13, 2007
      I am too am working with a small library and the limited budget that comes with it. I agree with the suggestions of Ewa completely!
      I regret not being able to attend the meeting. I am very interested in any catologing information that has been developed for large TCM/acupuncture collections. This would be very helpful shared information.
      I'm not clear of the logistics required to develope into unionization. Increased networking and mutual help on common libraries problems is of great importance and interest here.
      I hope this is of use with your Agenda developement.
      thanks,

      Rebecca  Stansbury
      Librarian /Administrative Assistant

      American Institute of Alternative Medicine
      Phone: 614-825-6255  ext. 231
      Fax: 614-825-6279
      Email: rhawthorne@...

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic