69Re: booklist attachment

  • thorns2go
    Apr 16, 2007
      I'm not able to view your booklist attachment. When I go to the
      message (below - from the group site) it says that the attachment
      did not attach. Can you help me out. Responces sound like others are
      able to view it.
      thanks

      --- In ccaomloom@yahoogroups.com, jim emdy <emd89bz@...> wrote:

      > i am attaching a copy of the ACAOM best 100 book list. the
      current list i am working on will have most of these titles but will
      also show additional information.