566Re: [ccaomlcaom] FINAL NOTICE FOR YAHOO USERS

    Apr 3, 2014
      click on "posts" for recent posts; click on "documents" for all documents.  click on individual titles to read.

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

      HI, I think I am on, but it only shows data from prior meeting.
      Nothing about the upcoming meeting or other stuff.
      Is this correct.

      Naomi

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Librarian Jim Emdy <librarian@...> wrote:

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:

      What is the LCAOM url site link?

      Naomi

      On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:41 PM, <librarian@...> wrote:

      This will be the final message delivered to Yahoo LCAOM group users.  If you have not yet migrated to internalCCAOM.org please do so.  Many important documents are coming for the San Antonio meeting, so please check them out at the  new site.  If you have problems getting into the internalCCAOM site, please email me at librarian@....  It is simple to join the new group.