55upcoming meeting in New Orleans.

  • emd89bz
    Apr 9, 2007
      A reminder that the Library subcommittee will meet on Wednesday, May
      9th from 1:30 to 5:00 pm. I hope that many of our members will
      attend. Some items for the agenda might include basic book lists(a
      work in progress I will finish soon), journal and periodical sources,
      online catalog possibities and finding material support and resouces
      for the libraries. If you have an item you would like to discuss,
      please email me through this yahoo group or directly to
      library@....

      I look forward to seeing many of you in New Orleans in May.