543RE: [ccaomlcaom] ccaom.net

    Oct 11, 2013

      David York;  dyork@...

      From: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Aileen Huang
      Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:07 PM
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Sara Wang
      Subject: RE: [ccaomlcaom] ccaom.net

      aileenhuang@...

      sarawang@...

      From: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com [ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com] on behalf of librarian@... [librarian@...]
      Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:02 PM
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccaomlcaom] ccaom.net

      CCAOM.NET has been reactivated; we will have to rebuild memberships, documents etc. I recommend we go to the new NET; please send me your e-mail address, ensuring that for each member their e-mail address ends in the name of their school (e.g., fivebranches.edu). In this way, we can maintain the continuing security and integrity of the site for all CCAOM members going forward. I will submit the email addresses do David Sales for processing.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic