479Re: [ccaomlcaom] migrating to ccaom.net (drupal) HOW TO JOIN

    Nov 8, 2012
      thanks for the information. i will relay to the group.

      On Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S. <bboni@...> wrote:

      My colleague was able to join.

      Go to http://ccaom.net/home

      Click on the link that says login (upper right).

      At the next screen, under User Account, click on the link CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

      Complete the form and submit it.

      You will receive an automated response, and then, once approved, you will receive instructions for activating.

      Bethyn

      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Library Director