446some agenda items for chicago meeting
- Mar 28, 2012the meeting of the library committee of CCAOM takes place on April 26, Thursday, 6:30 pm CST at the North Shore Westin, Chicago. I assume telephone connection will be available. Here are some suggestions for agenda items:
1. Consideration of the accreditation document, which may be ready for a vote by the full council to submit ti ACAOM.
2. Informational discussion of using mixed method qualitative/quantitative research methods in Oriental medicine.
3. Discussion of OM libraries and social media: does your library have a facebook account?
4. Role of libraries in researching/maintaining information on herbal compounds, vendor reliability, etc.
5. Progress report on library committee presence in CCAOM.NET.
6. Consideration of past unresolved issues, e.g. formation of a consortium. On this issue I feel that if we are to proceed, we need a fully involved committee to work on this.
Supporting documents will be provided as needed. Please comment and make suggestions. Thank you.
- Next post in topic >>