40Journals: Free for the Asking

  • Della Lawhon
    Oct 9, 2006
      Dear LCAOM,

      New England School of Acupuncture is moving to a new facility. In
      our preparation for the move we have identified a number of
      duplicate journals in our collection. We're eager to find a new
      home for these and would prefer to not move them to our new space.

      I'm posting a document that lists our library's duplicate issues.
      [Yahoo technology doesn't allow us to attach documents in postings
      so this file appears in the Files link in the blue navigation pane
      on the left of the screen.] If you see issues noted that you would
      like us to send you, please email me the specifcs, i.e.,
      - journal name [issn or MARC#]
      - volume
      - issue

      Please include in your message your institution's shipping
      information. We regret NESA cannot pay to ship these to you but
      will package them up and send them as you request once we receve
      your FedEx or UPS account shipping number and address.

      See you in Phoenix.

      Best,
      Della
      Della Lawhon, MAOM, LAc, Dipl OM