389History of Medicine database

  • Candise Branum
    Oct 5, 2011

      I am looking into subscribing to a database that focuses more on the history of medicine – does anyone have any suggestions? The History of Science, Technology and Medicine Database looks promising, but I HATE the interface for OCLC databases…

      Candise Branum, MLIS

      College Librarian

      Oregon College of Oriental Medicine

      10525 SE Cherry Blossom Drive

      Portland, OR 97216

      503-253-3443 ext.134 | www.library.ocom.edu

      Transforming healthcare by educating highly skilled
      and compassionate practitioners, providing exemplary
      patient care, and engaging in innovative research
      within a community of service and healing.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic