      Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 8:33 AM
      Subject: Re: [ccaomlcaom] What ILS do you use?

      library size approximately 5500 physical items; 4380 cataloged titles(inventory in progress)
      we use Docline for full text articles.  works fine.  no other ils service used

      On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 5:24 AM, Andi Houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      Good morning,

      I am reviewing ILSs for my tiny library and I’d like to get as much data as possible from other acupuncture schools. How large is your library? What ILS do you use? Do you love it? If not, why?

      Thank you all!

      352.335.2332 | acupuncturist.edu

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic