      From: Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...>
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, December 1, 2010 2:38:59 PM
      Subject: Re: [ccaomlcaom] Top Five recommended databases?

      Andi,
      Here are the top databases we use At Pacific College of Oriental Medicine.

      MedlinePlus- Free NLM
      PubMed- Free NLM
      AltHealthWatch- EBSCO subscription
      Medline with Full Text- EBSCO subscription
      EJS online journals,  selected titles only- EBSCO subscription

      Considering CINAHL, but many titles are duplicated in many of the above databases.

      On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM, andi.houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:
      I am a brand-new member of the list, library coordinator for Academy for Five Element Acupuncture in Gainesville, FL.

      We are interested in offering medical research databases to our students but not sure where to start. I have read the Overview of 45 published CAM databases paper in the files area, which was a huge help. If you had to choose only five databases to offer, which five would you choose? Which do your students get the most use out of?

      I appreciate any help you all are willing to offer.

      acupuncturist.edu