308Re: [ccaomlcaom] Top Five recommended databases?

    Dec 1 1:11 PM
      go to five branches university website. select current students; select libraryand research; cliick on link to online catalog,. many databases will show up under "research"; checkout: acubriefs.com; pubmed; cochrane database; at bottom of page click on plane tree library and look at their databases

      On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:13 AM, andi.houston <andi.houston@...> wrote:

      I am a brand-new member of the list, library coordinator for Academy for Five Element Acupuncture in Gainesville, FL.

      We are interested in offering medical research databases to our students but not sure where to start. I have read the Overview of 45 published CAM databases paper in the files area, which was a huge help. If you had to choose only five databases to offer, which five would you choose? Which do your students get the most use out of?

      I appreciate any help you all are willing to offer.