280RE: [ccaomlcaom] Re: article about CAM databases

    Aug 11, 2010

      Hello everybody: I’ve found the citation-located the abstract only to find a 12 month vendor moratorium-so sorry-not much help!

      David York, MLIS, Librarian

      The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

      2700 West Anderson Lane, Suite 512

      Austin , Texas   78757

      Direct Line - (512) 492-3032

      Ma in number - (512) 454-1188 ext. 232

      Fax - (512) 454-7001

      dyork@...

      www.aoma.edu

      Transforming Lives and Communities Through Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine

      Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

      Transforming Lives and Communities through
      Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine.

      This message, including attachments, contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Do not disseminate, distribute or copy this email without permission. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake, and delete this email from your system.