28Upcoming LOOM Meeting: Wed., May 3

  • Della Lawhon
    Apr 26, 2006
      Dear LOOM,

      Please come and encourage members of your school attending the
      CCAOM/pre-AOM Aliiance meetings to join the LOOM meeting

      1:30 pm - 5:00PM
      Torreys Peak 2

      Proposed Agenda

      1. Welcome & Sign In
      2. Meeting Agenda Setting
      3. Name change proposal: discussion and vote
      4. LOOM directory: Contact info review
      5. Journals in School Library Report review and followup
      6. Entry-level Standards Committee & LOOM discussion
      7. Yahoo Group discussion

      Please feel free to let me know if you want to revise the proposed
      agenda or have any questions about the items in it.

      You can review the minutes from previous meetings if you want to see
      what the committee has been doing and talking about at our semi-annual
      meetings. Reports from previous meetings are stored here on the CCAOM
      LOOM Yahoo group under files.

      See you in Colorado,
      Della
      New England School of Acupuncture