      From: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Daniele Perez-Venero
      Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 5:27 PM
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ccaomlcaom] article about CAM databases

      Sorry about that, it was sent as a PDF attachment at the end. I don't know why it didn't work. The title of the article (found in Medline PubMed) is:

      An overview of 45 published database resources for complementary and alternative medicine.

      I will try to send it again by going a different way.
      Daniele