268Re: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for meeting in Albuquerque

    Apr 8, 2010
      Hi Jim, Sorry I was unable to hook in on thursday morning.  I finally called technical support and they said the meeting was not in session.  So, either you ended early or I missed it somehow.
      Hope it went well, Let me know.
      Naomi Broering

      On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:40 PM, jimemdy <jimemdy@...> wrote:
      Here is the agenda for the spring meeting on Thursday April 8 in Albuquerque NM.

      (Albuquerque * Thursday, April 8, 2010 * 9 am - 12 noon)

      Chair: Jim Emdy

      1. Introductions and opening remarks.

      2. Update on membership in subcommittees dedicated to specific library concerns.

      3. Discussion of cooperation between LCAOM members and NLM PubMed search terms, including news of cooperation between an institute in China and PubMed.
      --illustration of topic terms, e.g. five elements.

      4. Presentation of printout of PowerPoint slides showing orientation to the Five Branches Library for new students.

      5. Other topics as group indicates.

      Documentation will be provided in the Files Section of the usergroup or in hard copy at the meeting.