      From: Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...>
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 1:12:42 PM
      Subject: Re: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for meeting in Albuquerque

      Does anyone know about or use a system called Epocrates PDAmedical software .  The sales rep has contacted us to give a demo.   I never heard of it before.  Looks like it's more about herbs and drugs, not journals or articles, but I do not know.

      Is it worthwhile?  Their demo is April 12th if anyone wants to see it online.

      Naomi Broering

      On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:40 PM, jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Here is the agenda for the spring meeting on Thursday April 8 in Albuquerque NM.

      LIBRARIES OF ACUPUNCTURE & ORIENTAL MEDICINE COMMITTEE

      (Albuquerque * Thursday, April 8, 2010 * 9 am - 12 noon)

      Agenda

      Chair: Jim Emdy

      1. Introductions and opening remarks.

      2. Update on membership in subcommittees dedicated to specific library concerns.

      3. Discussion of cooperation between LCAOM members and NLM PubMed search terms, including news of cooperation between an institute in China and PubMed.
      --illustration of topic terms, e.g. five elements.

      4. Presentation of printout of PowerPoint slides showing orientation to the Five Branches Library for new students.

      5. Other topics as group indicates.

      Documentation will be provided in the Files Section of the usergroup or in hard copy at the meeting.

         ccaomlcaom-digest@ yahoogroups. com
         ccaomlcaom-fullfeat ured@yahoogroups .com