Does anyone know about or use a system called Epocrates PDAmedical software . The sales rep has contacted us to give a demo. I never heard of it before. Looks like it's more about herbs and drugs, not journals or articles, but I do not know.
Is it worthwhile? Their demo is April 12th if anyone wants to see it online.
On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 3:40 PM, jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com>
Here is the agenda for the spring meeting on Thursday April 8 in Albuquerque NM.
LIBRARIES OF ACUPUNCTURE & ORIENTAL MEDICINE COMMITTEE
(Albuquerque * Thursday, April 8, 2010 * 9 am - 12 noon)
Chair: Jim Emdy
1. Introductions and opening remarks.
2. Update on membership in subcommittees dedicated to specific library concerns.
3. Discussion of cooperation between LCAOM members and NLM PubMed search terms, including news of cooperation between an institute in China and PubMed.
--illustration of topic terms, e.g. five elements.
4. Presentation of printout of PowerPoint slides showing orientation to the Five Branches Library for new students.
5. Other topics as group indicates.
Documentation will be provided in the Files Section of the usergroup or in hard copy at the meeting.
------------ --------- --------- ------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ccaomlcaom /
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ccaomlcaom /join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
ccaomlcaom-digest@ yahoogroups. com
ccaomlcaom-fullfeat ured@yahoogroups .com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ccaomlcaom-unsubscr ibe@yahoogroups. com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/
Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA
Dean of Libraries
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
7445 MIssion Valley Rd. Ste 101
San Diego, CA 92108
Ph: 619-574-6909 ext 134