225Re: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for Meeting in Idaho, October 21st, 2009
- Oct 15, 2009log in to the lcaom ccaom group in yahoo and click on filesthere should be the WSCC file. i found it there this morning.
From: Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...>
Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 12:30:12 PM
Subject: Re: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for Meeting in Idaho, October 21st, 2009
hi aLL,I CANNOT FIND THE WSCS FILE ON THE LCAOM PAGE.TELL ME WHER TO LOOK.THANKS FOR THE AGENDA.NAOMI BROERINGOn Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM, jimemdy <jimemdy@yahoo. com> wrote:
Here is an amended agenda for the meeting in Idaho on Wednesday, October 21st at 1:30 p.m.
2. Subject headings for Oriental medicine
a. Current Sources
b. Inadequacy of current sources
(See headings document in Files)
3. Role of libraries in enhancing faculty/student literature competency.
(See WSCS document in the Files area)
4. Discussion of possible library consortium.
5. Formation of subcommittees to deal with needed issues.
Hope to see you there.
------------ --------- --------- ------
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ccaomlcaom /
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/ccaomlcaom /join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:ccaomlcaom-digest@ yahoogroups. com
mailto:ccaomlcaom-fullfeat ured@yahoogroups .com
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
ccaomlcaom-unsubscr ibe@yahoogroups. com
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs. yahoo.com/ info/terms/
Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA
Dean of Libraries
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
7445 MIssion Valley Rd. Ste 101
San Diego, CA 92108
Ph: 619-574-6909 ext 134
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>