224Re: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for Meeting in Idaho, October 21st, 2009
- Oct 15, 2009hi aLL,I CANNOT FIND THE WSCS FILE ON THE LCAOM PAGE.TELL ME WHER TO LOOK.THANKS FOR THE AGENDA.NAOMI BROERINGOn Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:18 AM, jimemdy <jimemdy@...> wrote:
Here is an amended agenda for the meeting in Idaho on Wednesday, October 21st at 1:30 p.m.
2. Subject headings for Oriental medicine
a. Current Sources
b. Inadequacy of current sources
(See headings document in Files)
3. Role of libraries in enhancing faculty/student literature competency.
(See WSCS document in the Files area)
4. Discussion of possible library consortium.
5. Formation of subcommittees to deal with needed issues.
Hope to see you there.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
Naomi C. Broering, MLS, MA
Dean of Libraries
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
7445 MIssion Valley Rd. Ste 101
San Diego, CA 92108
Ph: 619-574-6909 ext 134
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>