223Agenda for Meeting in Idaho, October 21st, 2009
- Oct 15, 2009Here is an amended agenda for the meeting in Idaho on Wednesday, October 21st at 1:30 p.m.
2. Subject headings for Oriental medicine
a. Current Sources
b. Inadequacy of current sources
(See headings document in Files)
3. Role of libraries in enhancing faculty/student literature competency.
(See WSCS document in the Files area)
4. Discussion of possible library consortium.
5. Formation of subcommittees to deal with needed issues.
Hope to see you there.
- Next post in topic >>