220Re: [ccaomlcaom] proposed agenda for october meeting.

    Oct 11, 2009

      Let me know if you get it working.  I am on Skype,
      nbroering
      pcom
      On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:43 AM, Boni, Bethyn A. M.L.S. <bboni@...> wrote:

      This might be a work-around-

      Is there wireless access at the hotel?  If so, then one person (or more) who have laptops ( with wireless, webcams, and built in mics) installs Skype, and then during the meeting calls others who have Skype accounts and are unable to attend.

      Bethyn
      Bethyn A. Boni, M.L.S., Associate Librarian, Media