211Re: [ccaomlcaom] october meeting in idaho

    Sep 17, 2009
      Jim, Can we set up the meeting through Skype? or is that just a one on one communication system.  Would we need to have a Webinar?  I do not know much about this.

      I would love to have the meeting on a teleconference because I cannot make the Idaho meeting.

      Naomi Broering

      On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 12:31 PM, jimemdy <jimemdy@...> wrote:
      a reminder that the fall meeting of LCAOM will be on October 21st, Wednesday at 1:30 pm at the Coeur d'Alene Golf and Spa Resort:

      two major agenda items are proposed:

      1. Establishment of a thesaurus of medical terms not adequately defined by existing subject lists such as NLM, LC, MeSH, etc.

      2. Discussion of library's role in advancing literature competency for students and faculty.  I hope to present a report about this from staff at Five Branches University.

      No real action has been taken regarding formation of a library consortium. we should evaluate where we are and what we want to do.

      more documentation will follow later.

      hope to see you in Idaho.  Is there interest in seeking some kind of remote communication for those not able to travel to Idaho?

      Jim Emdy
      Chair