2RE: [ccaomloom] Yahoo for LOOM

  • David Sale
    Jun 17, 2005
      Dear LOOM Members:
      Attached are the reports of LOOM in my possession since it began
      meeting again at the November 2002 conference in Rosslyn, VA. In some
      cases, where I may have only a hard copy of the report, the attachment will
      consist of a summary that was incorporated into the minutes for the
      Council's general business meeting. I only have a hard copy of Della's
      report at the Newport meeting and would appreciate an electronic version for
      my files. Thus, Della's report for Newport is missing from the above
      attachments.

      I hope this is helpful. Thank you for your continuing interest and
      initiatives on behalf of LOOM.

      David

      David M. Sale
      3909 National Drive