183RE: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for meeting in Sacramento
- Apr 15, 2009
Pursuant to formation of a consortium of OM libraries, I have prepared a brief questionnaire. Please take a moment to fill out and share with other listserv members. we will discuss further in April
March 26, 2009
Questionnaire on library resources.
Name of Library__Emperor’s College Library______________________________________
Number of students_____220_______________
Professional librarian on staff (X)Yes ()No
Library software used__LibraryThing.com___________________
Libraries sharing your catalog(same software)"Union" Catalogs___________________
Approximate number of titles(not physical volumes)___3,000_________
Approximate number of physically held journal titles:__60_______
On-line journal databases used___Ebscohost Cinahl Full-Text, PubMed_________________________
Other online databases:_AcupunctureToday.com_________________________________
Affiliations with other institutions?__DOCLINE Freeshare Network; Marina Del Rey Hospital Medical Library_______________________
Resources your library could share with other libraries:
Is your institution/library interested in developing a formal consortium of OM libraries?
What services would your library like a consortium to provide?
__Recommended Lists of Books and Journals in OM ; Purchase of Additional Databases________________________________________________
From: email@example.com [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org ] On Behalf Of jimemdy
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 3:01 PM
Subject: [ccaomlcaom] Agenda for meeting in Sacramento
LCAOM meeting is scheduled for Tbursday, April 23rd. Proposed agenda:
1. Discussion of collection development in the libraries, guidelines and suggestions.
2. Role of libraries in training/teaching researchers in basic skills;Five Branches University PubMed as example.
3. Discussion of library resource survey-sent earlier. If you have nont completed and sent in the survey, please do so soon, whether or not you are planning to attend the meeting.
4. Implications of survey results on efforts to form AOM library consortium.
Some documents from previous meetings will be available.
Additional agenda items are welcome.
Hope to see you in Sacramento .
Five Branches University
- << Previous post in topic