179Agenda for meeting in Sacramento
- Apr 9, 2009LCAOM meeting is scheduled for Tbursday, April 23rd. Proposed agenda:
1. Discussion of collection development in the libraries, guidelines and suggestions.
2. Role of libraries in training/teaching researchers in basic skills;Five Branches University PubMed as example.
3. Discussion of library resource survey-sent earlier. If you have nont completed and sent in the survey, please do so soon, whether or not you are planning to attend the meeting.
4. Implications of survey results on efforts to form AOM library consortium.
Some documents from previous meetings will be available.
Additional agenda items are welcome.
Hope to see you in Sacramento.
Five Branches University
- Next post in topic >>