172Have you ever used the Chinese Medicine Database?

  • Lana Thelen
    Feb 28, 2009

      Hello everyone,

      I’m the new librarian at OCOM in Portland and am looking into adding some new electronic resources. Have any of you ever used the Chinese Medicine Database (http://cm-db.com/)? What did you think?

      Also what sort of paid electronic resources do you all subscribe to? Currently we have EBSCO databases, classicalchinesemedicine.org, HerbMedPro, and Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database.

      Thanks for your input and I hope to meet some of you in person soon!

      Lana

      Lana Thelen | College Librarian

      Oregon College of Oriental Medicine

      503.253.3443 ext. 134