    Nov 23, 2008
      go to the nccaom web page; go the national exams page; a table will appear with a link to the bibliography fo each test module,

      i am not sure how much Mr Shen is involved in the book list.

      --- On Thu, 11/20/08, Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...> wrote:
      From: Naomi Broering <NBROERING@...>
      Subject: Re: [ccaomlcaom] NCCAOM BIBLIOGRAPHY LISTS
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com, "fromemd89bz" <emd89bz@...>
      Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 3:10 PM

      Where is the NCcAOM list?  Sorry but I do not know how to get to it.
      Is Xiaotian Shen developing a definitieve list for all of us?  I did not know about this.
      Naomi Broering

      On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:02 PM, emd89bz <emd89bz@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Here is the message sent to Xiaotian Shen, at AOMA in Austin Texas.
      He is working on the bibliography lists for the national exams.

      Thank you for visiting the Five Branches University recently.

      I have examined the NCCAOM web site and printed the bibliographies
      listed there in support of the examinations.

      Here are some questions relating to materials with more recent
      publication dates than those on the NCCAOM lists:

      Foundations of Oriental Medicine Module:
      Maciocia, G: Foundations of Chinese Medicine, 1989.  Our latest issue
      is 2005.
      (This title is also listed under Acupuncture with Point Location
      under secondary sources)

      Acupuncture with Point Locations
      (see above Maciocia)
      Maciocia, G: Tongue diagnosis in Chinese Medicine, 1988.  Our latest
      issue is 1994.

      Biomedicine Module
      The Merck Manual of Medical information, 2003.  Our latest issue is

      Fischbach, F: A manual of laboratory and diagnostic tests, 2003.  We
      have 2004.

      Pagana, K : Mosby's manual of diagnostic and laboratory texts, 2002.
      We have 2006.

      I hope to hear from you.  Let me know if you need more information.

      Jim Emdy
      Five Branches University