138Re: [ccaomlcaom] april meeting in san francisco
- Apr 24 5:18 PMThought I'd give some of the informatin for PIHMA...Number of titles, all topics; includes A/V and periodicals: 3500
Number of total physical volumes: 2900
Software used to catalog and manage the collection: Surpass
number of staff: 2
Professional librarian: Yes on site? Part-time
number of students served: 125On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 2:14 PM, emd89bz <emd89bz@...> wrote:
Here is the schedule for the library committee meeting in San
Francisco in april:
CCAOM Meeting Information
The Spring Meeting of the Council will be held
April 30 - May 3, 2008 at the Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco
DATE TIME EVENT LOCATION
April 30, in room Spring A
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm Library Committee
Here is a suggested agenda:
1. Impact of doctoral program decisions on library resources.
2. Current awareness journal/resource materials: Can it all be done
3. Continued efforts at cooperation and mutual assistance.
4. Internet vs "Union" connections: Libraries sharing the same
software, e.g. Libraryworld, can share catalog records.
5. Overview of library sizes, collection, etc.
If you haven't yet done so, please let me know
some basic information about the library:
Number of titles, all topics; includes A/V and periodicals
Number of total physical volumes
Software used to catalog and manage the collection
number of staff
Professional librarian: on site?
number of students served
If you have additional agenda items or suggests for altering the
agenda, please let me know.
Hope to see many of you in San Francisco in April.
PIHMA College & Clinic
Amy E. Kahn, PhD, MBA
Director of Academic Affairs
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>