126RE: [ccaomlcaom] april meeting in san francisco

    Mar 31, 2008

      Hello everyone-here is the information requested: number of total physical items: 4,916; number staff: 1 FT, 3 PT; professional staff on site; yes; number of students served: 225; software used to manage collection: FileMakerPro-I do the cataloging. We don’t have a listing of titles yet. I won’t be able to attend the meeting in San Francisco but I appreciate the email connection-thanks!

      David York, MLIS, Librarian

      The Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

      2700 West Anderson Lane, Suite 204

      Austin , Texas   78757

      Direct Line - (512) 492-3032

      Ma in number - (512) 454-1188 ext. 232

      Fax - (512) 454-7001

      dyork@...

      www.aoma.edu

      Transforming Lives and Communities Through Graduate Education in Oriental Medicine