125Re: [ccaomlcaom] april meeting in san francisco
- Mar 28, 2008Oops sorry for sending my note to Jim across the airwaves to everyone!Thanks,Mahate Osborn
emd89bz <emd89bz@...> wrote:Here is the schedule for the library committee meeting in San
Francisco in april:
CCAOM Meeting Information
The Spring Meeting of the Council will be held
April 30 - May 3, 2008 at the Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco
(Additional information will be posted to the schedule as it becomes
DATE TIME EVENT LOCATION
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm Library Committee
Here is a suggested agenda:
1. Impact of doctoral program decisions on library resources.
2. Current awareness journal/resource materials: Can it all be done
3. Continued efforts at cooperation and mutual assistance.
4. Internet vs "Union" connections: Libraries sharing the same
software, e.g. Libraryworld, can share catalog records.
5. Overview of library sizes, collection, etc.
To this end, I would like each member of the group to let me know
some basic information about the library:
Number of titles
Number of total physical volumes
Software used to catalog and manage the collection
number of staff
Professional librarian: on site?
number of students served
Hope to see many of you in San Francisco in April.
Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>