121Re: [ccaomlcaom] April meeting in san francisco
- Mar 21, 2008the entire collection
Della Shupe <dshupe@...> wrote:Thank you, Jim. I'm afraid that I won't be able to attend the meeting in San Francisco. I would really like to meet all of you, but I can't this year.
I am happy to provide the information you requested, but I'm wondering if you want the stats for the whole collection and student body or just for the AOM materials and students?
Director of Library Services
Northwestern Health Sciences University
2501 West 84th Street
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 885-5417 dshupe@nwhealth. edu
>>> "emd89bz" <emd89bz@yahoo. com> 3/19/2008 3:43 PM >>>
Here is the schedule for the library committee meeting in San
Francisco in april:
CCAOM Meeting Information
The Spring Meeting of the Council will be held
April 30 - May 3, 2008 at the Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco
(Additional information will be posted to the schedule as it becomes
DATE TIME EVENT LOCATION
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm Library Committee
Here is a suggested agenda:
1. Impact of doctoral program decisions on library resources.
2. Current awareness journal/resource materials: Can it all be done
3. Continued efforts at cooperation and mutual assistance.
4. Internet vs "Union" connections: Libraries sharing the same
software, e.g. Libraryworld, can share catalog records.
5. Overview of library sizes, collection, etc.
To this end, I would like each member of the group to let me know
some basic information about the library:
Number of titles
Number of total physical volumes
Software used to catalog and manage the collection
number of staff
Professional librarian: on site?
number of students served
Hope to see many of you in San Francisco in April.
Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>