      From: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David York
      Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2008 10:29 AM
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [ccaomlcaom] ALUMNI LIBRARY PRIVILEGES

      Hello everyone; Our policy regarding alumni is that they are allowed full, free circulation privileges (as are currently enrolled students) for one year after graduation and then they have to pay an annual fee for each year thereafter (as do members of the general public).We have structured our Alumni Assoc. dues in such a way that the library privileges are included in the association membership fees. David York, MLIS

      Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin