101RE: [ccaomlcaom] ALUMNI LIBRARY PRIVILEGES

    Jan 31, 2008

      Hello everyone; Our policy regarding alumni is that they are allowed full, free circulation privileges (as are currently enrolled students) for one year after graduation and then they have to pay an annual fee for each year thereafter (as do members of the general public).We have structured our Alumni Assoc. dues in such a way that the library privileges are included in the association membership fees. David York, MLIS

      Academy of Oriental Medicine at Austin

      From: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of lindaamoore7777
      Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:09 PM
      To: ccaomlcaom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ccaomlcaom] ALUMNI LIBRARY PRIVILEGES

      Hi!

      I'm a new member to this Group and would like to ask a question:

      What policies do members have for their Alumni, specifically, if Alumni
      can use the Library free of charge or for a cost and if they have
      borrowing privileges from the Library?

      We're discussing this now in our Library Committee.

      Thanks for your help!

      Linda, Emperor's College of T.C.M.
      Santa Monica, CA

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic