1Yahoo for LOOM

  • Della Lawhon
    Jun 16, 2005
      Hope everyone is well.

      I was thinking it would be handy to look back at earlier LOOM
      meetings. Does anyone have past minutes of LOOM meetings which they
      can post on the Files?

      While you're poking around the new Yahoo thing, I'm wondering if folks
      would be interested in using the Database function to build our
      directory? The benefits include that it will export clean data that
      can be put into an excel spreadsheet and sorted by different fields;
      maybe more importantly, it would allow members access to the most
      current data; and not lastly, each LOOM member could review and
      maintain their entry.

      What do you think?

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic