Visit my Netlog profile

  • Dakhlan Dakhlan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2010
      Visit my Netlog profile

      Dakhlan Dakhlan
      female - years old
      Jakarta Raya

      1 friend
        Hi!

      I have created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I want to add you as a friend so you can see it.

        Take a look

      You can create your own profile too.

      Cheers,
      Dakhlan

        Is the button above not displayed well?
      Click here, or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.
      http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/-bT05MzA1NTg5NTgmbD00JmdtPTM3JnU9JTJGZ28lMkZyZWdpc3RlciUyRmlkJTNEMjA0OTY0NzYxNCUyNmklM0RoOTU_

      Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here . Netlog NV/SA - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium.
      BE0859635972 - abuse-en@...