Re: [cc2-dev-l] FCW->SVG XP Alpha 1 Release

  • BC Holmes
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 16, 2012
      On 12-04-16 9:02 AM, Simon Rogers wrote:

      > Whenever you are ready, I can put this out to the beta list for wider
      > testing.

      Thanks, Simon. That's a great offer. But I think I'll try one or two
      more alpha versions (I think I can have some new features in a coupl'a
      days).

      Once I have something that I think is ready for beta testing, I'll label
      the file "beta".

      BCing you
      --
      B.C. Holmes \u2625 http://www.bcholmes.org/
      "All my life I've wanted to be somebody; I guess I should've been