BETA TESTERS NEEDED!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
      Hello Everyone,

      Not only is this a list for learning how to enhance CC2, I'd like to see it as a place where people can share there "in-process" work and have others beta test for them.

      Well, I should practice what I preach so here it is:

      I am currently developing a command (ESC) that will take a symbol and a entity as its main parameters and place copies of the said symbol at set distances along the selected entity.  This will work for making a variety of things very simply including escarpments and railroads. (I called the command ESC after its ability to create escarpments and the DLL is named ESCARPMENT.DLL)

      Please send me an email if you have time to give the command a shakedown and give me some feedback on it.

      Thanks, Lee
    • Anna M. Dobritt
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2000
        Hi!

        I'll give it a try.

        Anna M. Dobritt
        jdobritt@...
        http://www.cartographyunlimited.bigstep.com

        Not only is this a list for learning how to enhance CC2, I'd like to see
        it as a place where people can share there "in-process" work and have others
        beta test for them.

        Well, I should practice what I preach so here it is:

        I am currently developing a command (ESC) that will take a symbol and a
        entity as its main parameters and place copies of the said symbol at set
        distances along the selected entity. This will work for making a variety of
        things very simply including escarpments and railroads. (I called the
        command ESC after its ability to create escarpments and the DLL is named
        ESCARPMENT.DLL)

        Please send me an email if you have time to give the command a shakedown
        and give me some feedback on it.

        Thanks, Lee

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Ken Snellings